My research focuses on developing systems with cognitive and social
capabilities. My research interests include:
- Models of Cognitive & Autonomous Agents;
- Agent Learning;
- Organisation and Regulation in Artificial Agent Societies;
- Knowledge Representation of Interactive Systems as Games;
- Computational Logic Tools for Multi-agent Systems;
- Programmable Agents;
- Multi-Agent Systems Platforms;
- Service-Oriented Computing.
The work is being applied in social computing applications such as Ambient Intelligence, Connected Communities, GRID and Cloud Computing, Business Continuity, and Computer Games.
If you want to join our lab, follow this link.
- Agent Technology for Disaster Recovery, Funded by PARK, (2009-10).
- ArguGRID (Principal Investigator at Royal
Holloway), Funded by the EU Grid
- Path finding in Virtual Worlds, Funded by the London Development Agency, (2008).
- 3D modelling of agent-based web-services for e-retailing, Funded by the London Development Agency, (2007).
of Computees (SOCS) (Principal Co-Investigator), Funded by the EU Global Computing Initiative
- Intelligent Sensor Networks (Principal Investigator), funded by the
Vodafone Group Foundation (2005).
- Agent & Environments (Principal Investigator), funded
by MUIR, Italy (2003-2004).
- Socio-Cognitive Grids (Principal Investigator), funded by
- Living Memory (Researcher), funded by EU I3, (1997-2001).