Hello! I recently completed my PhD at Royal Holloway, supervised by Professor Gutin.
Before this I obtained a BA and CASM in Mathematics at Peterhouse,
This is my academic website. For my personal website, see here.
I can be found on: Google Scholar | DBLP | arXiv | Royal Holloway Website
- 2 June 2010, Royal Holloway, University of London: Computer Science Postgraduate Colloquium 2010 (contributed talk)
- 26-28 July 2010, King's College London: 21st International Workshop on Combinatorial Algorithms (IWOCA 2010) (participant)
- 20-22 September 2010, Durham: Algorithms and Complexity in Durham 2010 (ACiD 2010) (participant)
- 8-12 November 2010, Lorentz Center, Leiden: WorKer 2010: Workshop on Kernelization (participant)
- 1 June 2011, Royal Holloway, University of London: Computer Science Postgraduate Colloquium 2011 (contributed talk)
- 7-9 July 2011, Saarbrucken, Germany: 6th International Symposium on Parameterized and Exact Computation (IPEC 2011) (participant)
- 2-4 September 2011, Vienna University of Technology: WorKer 2011: The Third Workshop on Kernelization (contributed talk)
- 12-14 December 2011, Mumbai, India: Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science (FSTTCS 2011) (talk: presenting paper)
- 17-20 December 2011, Chennai, India: Recent Advances in Data Structures Workshop (participant)
- 28-29 February 2012, Paris, France: International Workshop on Approximation, Parameterized and EXact algorithms (APEX 2012) (participant)
- 16-17 May 2012, QMUL and LSE, London: Two One-Day Colloquia in Combinatorics 2012 (participant)
- 30 May 2012, Royal Holloway, University of London: Computer Science Postgraduate Colloquium 2012 (contributed talk)
- 8 July 2012, Warwick: Workshop on Applications of Parameterized Algorithms and Complexity (APAC 2012) (participant)
- 15-17 August 2012, Warwick: 22nd Postgraduate Combinatorial Conference (contributed talk)
- 27-31 August 2012, Bratislava, Slovakia: Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (MFCS 2012) (talk: presenting paper)
- 10-21 December 2012, Chennai, India: Visit IMSc
On 2nd June 2010, I gave a talk at the Department Postgraduate Colloquium: "Unit-Conflict-Free Max-Sat Paramaterized Above Expectation". You can view the slides, or look at the paper which contains the results above.