Since Fall 2014 I'm a faculty member in the department of computer science at Royal Holloway, University of London. Before coming to Royal Holloway, I've been an assistant professor at Tsinghua University (Beijing) and a research fellow at the academy of sciences (Prague). I completed my PhD from Tel Aviv University in 2008 under the supervision of Ran Raz (Weizmann Institute) and Nachum Dershowitz (Tel Aviv University).
My research is broadly in the theory of computing. My primary focus is computational complexity and the limits of efficient algorithms (that is, lower bounds on computational models), with an emphasis on: satisfiability, proof complexity, logical and algebraic methods in complexity, theory (and to some extent practice) of SAT-solving. Find out more about my research in my Publications ; see also my CV
- Spring 2014: Theory of Computation
- Spring 2013: Theory of Computation
- Spring 2012: Theory of Computation
- Fall 2011: Computational and Proof Complexity (graduate; co-teacher)
- Fall 2010: Algebraic complexity reading group